Schedule of groups available
St. Paul's is a busy Community church, with multiple groups based from St. Paul's and something to suit just about anyone.
- We are wheelchair/pushchair friendly with flat access available to both floors.
- Both Floors have individual kitchen and toilet facilities.
Our Rooms are available for Private and Corporate bookings (for a nominal fee) contact us for more details.
- Friendship Group (10am - 12pm) U|C
- Slimming World (4.30pm - 9.30pm) L|E
- Sure Start Parenting (9am - 11am) L|E|T
- Song Group (9.45am - 12pm) U|C
- Healthy Minds (2pm - 4pm) L|E
- Beavers & Cubs (6pm - 8pm) L|E|T
- Explorers (8pm - 9.30pm) L|E|T
- Mustard Seed Lunch Club (9am - 3pm) Last Thursday of each month U|C
- Sure Start Friends Group (1pm - 3pm) L|E|T
- Rainbows (6.15pm - 7.15pm) L|E|T
- Brownies (6.15pm - 7.30pm) iL|E|T
- Guides (7.15pm - 8.30pm) L|E|T
- St. Paul's Friendship Group (10am - 12pm) U|C
- Sure Start Tweenies (9.30am - 11.15am) L|E|T
- Calderdale Stop Smoking Service (12.45pm - 3.15pm) L|E
- Reach Out (1pm - 3.30pm) L|E
- Imperial Crusaders Practice (6pm - 8.30pm) L|E|T
- Memory Lane Cafe (1pm - 4.30pm) 2nd/4th Saturday of the month U|E
- Sunday Worship/Junior Church (10.30m - 12pm) U|C
Other groups (check for details)
- National Blood Donor Service
- Halifax Bee Keepers
- Sowerby Bridge Ward Forum
- Bible Study Groups
During elections we are a nominated Polling station and events may be subject to change.
Key U: Upper Floor L: Lower Floor C: Church run Group E: External Group T: Term Time Only
A group name in red signifies an external web link away from St. Paul's.